The Spartan Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Spartan Alliance

For the Members of The Spartan Alliance of Ogame

2 posters

Indiscretions of the W-M Alliance

XIII
    XIII
    Admin

Indiscretions of the W-M Alliance Empty Indiscretions of the W-M Alliance

Post  XIII Mon May 25, 2009 10:22 am

Ha, so-
    we figured out who's been attacking spock_2k7- this fellow who goes by 'conan' of the W-M Alliance. I fleetcrashed him yesterday, taking out all of his attacking ships, and he sent me this lovely message today- "av u got problem u Captain Keyes me and u anytime u prick"
    I was rather pleased with my response, which is thus:
    Conan-
    You are upset that I fleetcrashed you, and that is understandable. However, in the future I recommend that you give some thought to messages sent to larger players. "av u got problem u Captain Keyes me and u anytime u prick" is a bit untasteful, not to mention lacking in punctuation and grammar. But I will answer your mangled query.
    Yes, I have a problem with you, specifically with your attacks on Spock_2k7. I have destroyed your fleet to prevent you from continuing to attack him. This is what happens when you mess with the Spartans.

The end of your message also contains a challenge, a most unwise piece of wording inviting me to attack you at anytime. I destroyed you so easily, do you really want me to do it again?
    -XIII

I'm still gloating a little, as you can tell. If anyone else is having a problem with these guys, I'd be glad to do what I can.
    spock

Indiscretions of the W-M Alliance Empty war

Post  spock Wed May 27, 2009 9:01 pm

i now iv already asked u this are we at war with w-m then or are we just takin them out graduatly?
    and i thank you for tellin me to do my defence i have had no attacks since with conan or any1 else thank you very much
    XIII
    XIII
    Admin

Indiscretions of the W-M Alliance Empty War with W-M Alliance

Post  XIII Wed May 27, 2009 9:13 pm

At this time, we are not at war with W-M. I think, in smacking them down, we sent the message to leave us alone. So, Spock, if you start attacking W-M players, it would be provoking them to respond, and would change the situation. If I were to attack them in response, it would change from simple defense to something more formal. Then we would need to declare war. But we would still crush them.
    spock

Indiscretions of the W-M Alliance Empty so

Post  spock Thu May 28, 2009 9:56 pm

i have changed my mind i have just found out there is a member in w-m known as kalga who is ranked 344.193 in statistics so i will not attack no1 to provoke them to go to war so if kalga is going 2 attack you in defence for takin out conan let me now i will try and help as much as i can as it is my fault if he does i am sorry
    XIII
    XIII
    Admin

Indiscretions of the W-M Alliance Empty Kalga

Post  XIII Thu May 28, 2009 10:52 pm

Well, it appears as though W-M has hired some muscle. Kalga is not as big as you thought- ranked in the low 300's, but he is much larger than any of his compatriots, and smart.

I think it is time to move this thread to the secure section. You should have access. Let me know if you do not.
    -XIII
    Jimmy2shot

Indiscretions of the W-M Alliance Empty Re: Indiscretions of the W-M Alliance

Post  Jimmy2shot Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:11 pm

spock wrote:i have changed my mind i have just found out there is a member in w-m known as kalga who is ranked 344.193 in statistics so i will not attack no1 to provoke them to go to war so if kalga is going 2 attack you in defence for takin out conan let me now i will try and help as much as i can as it is my fault if he does i am sorry

Not to provoke anything, or to throw gas on a fire so to speak, but if you read the forums, Spock, there is a lot of information on crashing larger players than yourself. While I was growing, I took a lot of pride at the effort and success I had at being such a thorn in flydownyer's side.

That, however does NOT mean it is a good idea to try to irritate someone that is much bigger than you, and if you do, practice at fleetsaving. If you are not a turtle, get a moon to enhance your odds of fleetsaving effectively. It will not make you a better fleetsaver, but it will stop a phalanx hit. And if you fleetsave effectively from the moon, your fleet has a chance to grow!
    Jimmy2shot

Post  Jimmy2shot Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:17 pm

XIII wrote:Well, it appears as though W-M has hired some muscle. Kalga is not as big as you thought- ranked in the low 300's, but he is much larger than any of his compatriots, and smart.

I think it is time to move this thread to the secure section. You should have access. Let me know if you do not.
    -XIII

Do we have any information on this guys locations?
    XIII
    XIII
    Admin

Post  XIII Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:02 pm

The only thing I have right now is his home planet, and one colony in the same system-
    Kalga [1:250:5] C- 1:250:15

He's not as big as Spock thought he was (355k points) and when we decided against a war the first time, I stopped gathering intelligence.
    Jimmy2shot

Post  Jimmy2shot Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:46 pm

Hius defenses were a little too stiff for my fighting fleet right now on his homeworld.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:06 am