The Spartan Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Spartan Alliance

For the Members of The Spartan Alliance of Ogame

2 posters

Cursing Censor Test and Poll

Poll

Should we censor this forum?

[ 0 ]
    Cursing Censor Test and Poll I_vote_lcap0%Cursing Censor Test and Poll I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Cursing Censor Test and Poll I_vote_lcap0%Cursing Censor Test and Poll I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Cursing Censor Test and Poll I_vote_lcap50%Cursing Censor Test and Poll I_vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    Cursing Censor Test and Poll I_vote_lcap50%Cursing Censor Test and Poll I_vote_rcap [50%] 

Total Votes: 2
    XIII
    XIII
    Admin

Cursing Censor Test and Poll Empty Cursing Censor Test and Poll

Post  XIII Mon May 18, 2009 9:30 pm

So, I was walking to the store today to buy some Pillar of Autumn cream, when this girl I know (who is a total Cortana, by the way) stormed right up to me. She shouted " You stupid Tartarus the Brute, I could kill you right here!" " Hey baby," I replied, “ who jammed a stick up your Commander Keyes?" " You did, you sack of Warthog!" she yelled, " why did you lie to me about using protection when I let you Flood me in the 343 Guilty Spark?" " Covenant it," I replied, " I was using protection. You must've caught the clap from someone else. You sleep around enough." She glared at me for a minute, before punching me in the balls and walking away, while muttering “ I hope you rot in Reach.” I passed out right there in the middle of the street, and was hit by a car a minute later. Flood my life.
    Jimmy2shot

Cursing Censor Test and Poll Empty Re: Cursing Censor Test and Poll

Post  Jimmy2shot Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:21 pm

I apologize that I have no opinion on swearing, however that little story is funny.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:52 pm