The Spartan Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Spartan Alliance

For the Members of The Spartan Alliance of Ogame

2 posters

Getting to know you

XIII
    XIII
    Admin

Getting to know you Empty Getting to know you

Post  XIII Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:43 pm

Hello, everyone-
    I was inspired by Chris(jimmy2shot)'s message to us the other day, and thought it would be nice to have a 'get to know your fellow Spartans' thread.

In this, you can include-
    -Your first name
    -Biographical information (a/s/l, hobbies, work, etc)
    -The meaning of/ story behind your Ogame username
    -How you got started playing Ogame
    -How long you've been playing/ highest achievements ingame
    XIII
    XIII
    Admin

Getting to know you Empty Re: Getting to know you

Post  XIII Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:42 pm

And so-
    My name is Tyson, 23/M/State College, Pennsylvania. I work at Penn State University, but may be hired soon by the United States Capitol Police, in Washington DC. I enjoy reading, pottery, church activities, bicycling, and will be learning to ride a motorcycle next week! I have a Bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice from Juniata College, a small liberal arts college in Huntingdon, PA.

My username is XIII, which is the Roman numeral for 13. 13 is my lucky number, because I was born on April 13th.

I started playing Ogame in May of 2006, after I saw a post on someone's Red Vs Blue community profile. They had a picture up, of a Death Star, with the Ogame logo over it. I thought to myself, "that looks pretty cool, I'd like to play that game and make a Death Star." I am a huge Star Wars fan, and so it appealed to me. I also enjoy Halo a lot, and The Spartan Alliance was an obvious choice. Back in those days, TSA was very large, with many of the founding members still playing, like Driahva, Alexus, Tokra, and Syrinx. We actually had a wing, like some of the other really large alliances do today. I started in there, learning from CAG Dukane, until I'd earned my 5k points and was fit to be a member of the main alliance.

I suppose I made my greatest achievement last year, when I completed the Graviton research, and was able to construct a Death Star (several, actually). Unfortunately, I became overconfident in the defenses of the planet they were stationed at, and was fleetcrashed by Pujke the Merciless, #3 player in Universe 15. I lost everything, and nearly gave up on the game. Fortunately I stayed, and have increased my production capabilities far beyond what they were a year ago. I have not spared the resources to build another RIP since last year, but I wouldn't be surprised if I have occasion to build a bunch in the near future.
    Jimmy2shot

Post  Jimmy2shot Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:35 am

My name is Chris, I am 32/m/ Gainesville FL. The economy sucks right now, and I am in sales, so I spend a lot of time on Ogame. Good for my Ogame account, not my pocket though. This is the first universe that I started in, and that is probably why I do better here in 15 than elsewhere. I got the name from a character that I play in another online game, and he was pretty successful as a character, so I brought the name over. It has been a tough haul to get this far, but it seems to be getting easier now, that retalliation seems like a real possibility. I was doing better a few weeks ago, but fell victim to a ninja, and lost 461 cruisers, and then Pujke relieved me of about 7k solars I had. I didn't really need all that energy anyway, but he is pretty impeccable with the timing, my recyclers arrived 4 seconds after the battle, his were already gone. Shocked

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:06 am